Standard neck covers are generally made out of same weight of canvas as the cover is made of we have a large range of colours and weights to match your cover
The standard unlined neck cover is suitable for all horses that have an average crested neck that is fine built for coverage of each side of the neck
- All neck covers have a taffeta strip to prevent the mane from rubbing.
- PVC Stiffening along either side of the neck to stop slippage.
- Side release clips which are easily fastened on the neck straps.
- Sturdy Industrial Velcro to connect the neck cover to the cover "D" rings which ensures they are safe easily interchanged between all Matamata Saddlery covers.
- Ability to ungrade to straps and buckles that go under the neck and to the cover for those horses that are rougher on covers (at a $25 upgrade)
- .Pony - Fits 3'6 - 4'3
- Regular - Fits 4'6 & up